Norwegian-speaking Back Office Agent
Could that be you?
We are looking for Norwegian-speaking Back Office Agents. You will be working for our client, one of the biggest automobile companies worldwide! This job is based in our Majorel Tallinn office. We offer full training to make sure you get all the expertise you need to develop in our team.
Whether you are already an experienced professional or just starting your career, Majorel offers you a wide range of career prospects, interesting responsibilities and a motivating work environment.
See below what we offer, what responsibilities you will have and what are the requirements we hope you meet in order to be part of our team. Apply directly using the form to your right and if you fit the profile we will get in touch with you!
What we offer:
- Working hours from Monday-Friday between 9:00-18:00
- Full training
- Young and innovative team and friendly colleagues
- Possibility to gain working experience and career opportunities in an international company
- Modern working environment and free parking in the center of Tallinn
- You will have access to all our benefits and fun events.
- If you are looking for a fresh start, we offer you a great opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer complaints and information requests
- Expediting goodwill requests in co-operation with dealer network
- Handling basic requests for IT tools from dealer network
- Processing sensible customer data
Requirements for Candidates:
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Customer-oriented with strong communication and administration skills
- You are friendly
- You have positive attitude
Could that be you? Don’t worry if not, we have other job opportunities in Tallinn, click here to go back to our current job openings and find the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!