System Engineer Active Directory
Could that be you?
We are looking for System Engineer Active Directory to join our IT department.
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We started in Tallinn in 2006 as Arvato and were rebranded to Majorel in the beginning of 2019. Today we offer our services to well-known companies in automotive, IT, healthcare and tourism industries in 15 different languages. Whether you are already an experienced professional or just starting your career, Majorel offers you a wide range of career prospects, interesting responsibilities and a motivating work environment.
See below what we offer, what responsibilities you will have and what are the requirements we hope you meet in order to be part of our team. Apply directly using the form to your right and if you fit the profile we will get in touch with you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project collaboration in the planning and introduction of new applications as well as for the control of development processes, management of larger projects or sub-projects
- Requirements analysis, requirements definition and requirements management, including verification and validation as technical contact person
- Implementing complex system architectures and data models in accordance with the catalogue of requirements within the scope of the competencies
- Configurating and customizing the supported enterprise applications
- Implementing data and system interfaces
- Independent coordination and implementation of software release changes, system scaling as well as system and integration tests
- Continuously developing the supported enterprise applications
Requirements for Candidates:
- Completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or comparable apprenticeship or completed studies in IT or business informatics
- At least 5 years of work experience/project management experience
- Profound knowledge in Active Directory Administration (DNS, domain replication, GPO deployment with AGPM, WSUS, LAPS, LDAP, MDT and rights delegation)
- Certification ITIL V3 Foundation
- Comprehensive IT knowledge in the Microsoft Windows Server environment (Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and 2019)
- Profound programming knowledge (scripting with Power Shell and JSON)
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Azure Cloud (IaaS and SaaS)
- Secure handling of common administration software (e.g. Remote Support Tools, Event View, Monitoring Tools, Reporting Tools like PowerBI)
- High analytical skills and knowledge of troubleshooting an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office applications
- English spoken and written (as international customers are also served)
- High willingness to learn, resilience and flexibility
- Structured and goal-oriented working method
- Readiness to travel
What we offer:
- Young and innovative team and friendly colleagues
- Possibility to gain working experience and career opportunities in an international company
- Modern working environment and free parking in the center of Tallinn
- Sport compensation and health benefits
- Fun company and team events
- Variety of bonuses and discounts
- Business Travelling
- Challenging work
- If you are looking for a fresh start, we offer you a great opportunity!