Lithuanian-Speaking Customer Support Specialist
Could that be you?
We are looking for Lithuanian-speaking Customer Support Specialists. You will be working for our client, one of the Europe’s leading online fashion platforms! This job is based in our Majorel Tallinn office. We offer full training to make sure you get all the expertise you need to develop in our team.
Whether you are already an experienced professional or just starting your career, Majorel offers you a wide range of career prospects, interesting responsibilities and a motivating work environment.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from Monday-Friday between 8:00-22:00 and Saturday-Sunday between 10:00-18:00
- Full training
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues
- Possibility to gain working experience and career opportunities
- Cozy working environment and free parking in the center of Tallinn
- Sport compensation and health benefits
- Fun company and team events
- Variety of bonuses and discounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming phone calls, emails, and live chat from the website and app users
- Managing customer accounts, orders, delivery, payments, and finding solutions to website and app users’ inquiries
Requirements for Candidates:
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Customer-focused approach
- Positive attitude
This job is not for you? Don’t worry, we have other vacancies in Tallinn. Click here to go back to our current job openings and find the perfect fit for you!
Want to find out more about us? Read here our story, mission and values!