German-speaking Travel Consultant
Could that be you?
We are looking for German-speaking travel consultants. You will be working for our client, one of the biggest airlines worldwide! This job is based in our Majorel Tallinn office. We offer full training to make sure you get all the expertise you need to develop in our team.
Whether you are already an experienced professional or just starting your career, Majorel offers you a wide range of career prospects, interesting responsibilities and a motivating work environment.
See below what we offer, what responsibilities you will have and what are the requirements we hope you meet in order to be part of our team. Apply directly using the form to your right and if you fit the profile we will get in touch with you!
What we offer:
- Working hours from Monday-Friday between 9:00-21:00
- Full training
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues
- Possibility to gain working experience and career opportunities
- Cozy working environment and free parking in the center of Tallinn
- Sport compensation and health benefits
- Fun company and team events
- Variety of bonuses and discounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer/travel agencies requests over the phone and via email and fax
- Composing flight ticket offers per customer/travel agencies request
- Issuing flight tickets
- Reporting the activities through the workday
Requirements for Candidates:
- Excellent German and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Customer-focused approach
- Positive attitude